I ran so fast the time, and youth at last ran out

Tuesday, 5 July 2011

to-do list


Must-do list:
1/ Meet up with PH and aTn to see if anything I can do with these tickets.
2/ Saigon Square or any where got plain tees.
3/ Think of interview questions for this Sunday event.
4/ Come up with something as Mu's birthday present.
5/ Send Visa application supporting documents.
6/ Make black-eyed pea sweet soup.
7/ Finish reading Lolita.
.....
That's all I can think of. Bet there's more to come. must write down in order not to forget. I don't have the habit of writing a day-runner or diary at home. I'm not gonna open it anyway. See how much I miss those yellow sticky note.
8/ Oh and I'm watching this Korean drama called "I love you, don't cry," it's been a while since the last time I watched Giant. Can't even watch any shows I want here, see how much I miss Netflix.
-Fin-

No comments:

Post a Comment