I ran so fast the time, and youth at last ran out

Sunday, 21 November 2010

21th Nov


My apartment is way toooo messy, i don't have time to clean it up since I am now spending the only spare time i have on internet :)) . yay me.
I love the unusual warmth in the Sunday afternoon. I don't want to wonder how come the earth is always so sunny and warm on sunday, i just want to enjoy it before the cold weather comes back and rapes me.
Last Thursday my instructor asked the class whether we wanted to participate in a group study (in order to get extra credit ) or write a research paper (as well in order to get extra credit). Maybe i'm too lazy, i think, I chose to do the research paper while thinking of which movie should I do. I went back and youtubed a bit, lol, saw bunch of trailers, then i realized Love actually trailer is so retro. But i think i love it, although it disclosures like most of the movie. think i'll do my paper on love actually, for the joy of chistmas's atmosphere.
I don't know what I am typing now, so sleepy, I had much fun last night with friends and turkey and drinks,.ect... It's my first thanksgiving here, well, in my life i think.
2 more days til thanksgiving holidays, i just need some days off.
Oh and I think my classmates made very nice jobs on their trailers. I should focus on mine too

No comments:

Post a Comment